Mitsubishi Sapporo GS/R, 1980(Estonia)

Sapporo80

Hello Mitsubishi Clubbers :)
I'm here to show you my Sapporo GS/R
It has a 2.0l engine with dual-carburetors, 5-speed manual gearbox, RWD and much rust:p
:driver
Sapporo0.jpg

Rear.jpg

DSC04614.jpg

DSC04566.jpg

y1pHyNBRSiCzbjP0AzIJHDym90XakfH16np.jpg

SapporoWheel.jpg

metanolman81

Sijainti
Espoo
Vs: Mitsubishi Sapporo GS/R, 1980(Estonia)

Whoah :eek: I'm glad you have saved that one because there aren't too many of those around anymore. :peukku

It's not that rusty what i can tell from the pictures, how about the chassis?

Good thing we finnish arent the only ones trying to save the older mitsubishis from getting demolished. 8)

Keep up the good work, are you going to renovate your Sapporo to make it look like new again? 8)

nostokurki

A121 Galant Sigma 1600GL

Awesome ride! Especially those rimms fit like a nose to head :peukku

The GSR version has a quite good amount of power, too, compared to other versions. Your car seems to be in a quite good condition, have you checked under the floormats, there can be found a nasty surprise...? Altough, some individuals are rough on the outside but tough from below, like my Galant Sigma :) hope your Sapporo isn't the other way around!

Do you know, are there parts available in Estonia for these old diamonds? If yes, and prices are at reasonable level, then maybe there would be interest for those items in Finland, too... ;)

Sapporo80

but ofcourse :) someday...

some more pictures and there you can see it's pretty rusty... i need a full underbody renovation
http://1stbadboy.spaces.live.com/photos/cns!500CE302A0CD7E0!128/?startingImageIndex=1&commentsExpand=0&addCommentExpand=0&addCommentFocus=0&pauseSlideshow=0

Sapporo80

my sapporos "belly" is quite nasty... it needs a lot of work
as for the parts, you won't find any in Estonia... the only things you might find are tires :p

I heard that in Finland there's a "service" that has a monitoring device for twin-carb engines? is that true?
Onkos se totta? :p just practicing...

J. Puhakka

Club Member
Moderaattori

Have you checked the oldermitsubishis.co.uk, there is nice brochures/press pictures bout sapporo ;D :peukku

Sapporo80

Haven't visited you guys for a while :-\
Things have changed :) for the better of course :peukku

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/1StBadAss/MitsubishiSapporo/
http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/1StBadAss/MitsubishiSapporo2/

Sapporo 2 has a nice rust free body :D I will put my old engine, drivetrain and interior into it :)

Ylös Bottom